Did you know the the clothing industry is the second largest polluter in the world, second only to the oil industry?
Cotton farming is the world's largest user of herbicides, pesticides and fertilisers and the largest user of water and arable land in agriculture!
bamBE's mission is to change the materials used in the manufacture of clothing to reduce the impact we make on the environment by replacing cotton and synthetics with bamboo based fabrics. Our bamboo viscose fabric is made from certified organic and sustainable bamboo plantations and for each sale we donate $1 to The Eden Projects who will plan 10 trees on your behalf.
So, why bamboo?
• Bamboo is watered naturally, unlike cotton plantations which require huge amounts of watering,
• Bamboo produces around 10 times more fiber per acre than cotton,
• Bamboo reaches full height in months and full maturity in 3 to 4 years,
• Bamboo grows back after harvesting,
• Bamboo can be grown on steep terrain typically unusable for other purposes,
• Bamboo is bio-degradable,
• Bamboo is grown pesticide and fertilizer free.
bamBE Bamboo viscose fabric is made from CERTIFIED ORGANIC bamboo plantations
$1 from every bamBE product sold is donated to The Eden Projects who plant 10 trees per $1 received. It's up to you to make a difference!
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PURCHASES IN USA